[ANNOUNCE] xine-0.7.2 plugin via network without streamdev

Chad Flynt wrote:
> Answered my own question, disabling remote allows it to run without
> error, but it is only controlling the Server, it isn't showing anything
> on my Client side.  I admit I haven't understood all of the discussion
> about the FF cards and selecting what card to use etc.  Any insight on
> that would be appreciated.  It is running now but the remote through
> Xine is controlling the server and all output through TV is fine, just
> no output in the client window at all.
> Thanks again.

Hi,

have you switched the primary DVB device in your setup menu? For wtching
ba the remote xine system you have to switch it to the last one.

@developer: Are there plans to make this switch automatically when
someone tries to connect to the VDR Server? And what about a switch back
to the real primary device after closing down the connection?

Kind regards
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------