[ANNOUNCE] xine-0.7.2 plugin via network without streamdev

Thanks for the reply Anssi,

I did notice in my syslog on the server that the REMOTE for VDR Xine
didn't initialize, is this due to running the Remote plugin for VDR?  I
will be trying to disable that for grins next, but obviously I would
still want that if possible.