Mplayer plugin and slave mode patch rejected

I often use the mplayer plugin for vdr and was tired of constantly having to
patch the svn of mplayer. So, I asked the guys over at mplayerhq if they could
incorporate the slave mode patch we use. I was hoping that working with them
could help solve the problem with the mplayer plugin showing the incorrect time
when playing back native vdr files.  This was their response (forward of email):

-- SNIP --

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 12:33:10AM -0800, C.Y.M wrote:

 >> Sorry for the lack of description.  This patch is to make the
 >> progressbar in VDR work with the MPlayer plugin and slave mode.

As far as I can see this is supposed to make MPlayer constantly print
current position. For this there is already the get_percent_pos slave
command.
So, patch rejected.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger