vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

Gr?goire Favre wrote:
>>That "poisoning" stuff has no actual functionality and I don't
>>believe that it will make any difference regarding your problems.
>

> Maybe yes, but maybe not, it's a good way to know what's safe or not,
> but as everyone is sure it's safe without...
> So as I have the most stable system with poissoned 1.3.17 I just wonder
> what has changed and what could be done to have new feature of 1.3.21
> with stability of poissoned 1.3.21 ;-) (which is really hard as VDR is a
> "great" project in size and fonctionality).
>
> Thank for this great program I use everyday !!!

The "poisoning" is merely some "pragmas" which you should easily be
able to add to the VDR 1.3.21 code.

BTW: I'm neither a native French nor English speaker, but AFAIK "poison"
means some stuff that might kill you, while "poisson" means "fish" in
french - I don't suppose you have implemented any "fishy" stuff into your VDR ;-)

Klaus