vdr-1.3.21: video data stream broken

I think this bug only can be reproduced if you are using 4x1 diseqc
switches. I have exact same problem on my setup and I traced it out to
diseqc switches. Every time one of your cards switches one switch while
other card is recording, the diseqc signal goes around LNB to another diseqc
switch and moves its position too, and other card, which is recording, loses
signal and you get VDSB. I don't have scope but I've put the cards in
different machines and if I set one of the machines to record while I'm
flipping channels on second machine, the first one would got VDSB or if I'm
not recording, I'd just lose signal on first machine. If I use only one,
either machine, at the time, stuff works without any problems. In my
opinion, the only way to resolve this is to get diseqc-multiswitch.

Another possibility is your hardware setup, i.e. one or all of your Nexus
cards are using bad PCI slots or sharing IRQ with very incompatible devices.
Try moving cards to different PCI slots to resolve IRQ issues.