Re: fdisk corrupts data on USB stick

Bill Unruh dixit:

> Great. I am just pointing out a program which seems to do exactly what you
> want.

It’s called fdisk. This does what I want. Only the one from
util-linux does more.

> Clearly had others know of your manifold-boot, they might well have used that
> instead of instead of reinventing isohybrid.

Huh? Grml used it.

Anyway, that’s independent, as the problem here does not come from
initial partitioning but from adding one more partition.

And I got an actually useful reply in the other subthread, so no
need to continue here.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Solange man keine schmutzigen Tricks macht, und ich meine *wirklich*
schmutzige Tricks, wie bei einer doppelt verketteten Liste beide