Re: hwclock fork/merge

> If you agree with this development model we can start to talk
> about the merge.

OK, I have an idea of what it would take to work within util-linux-ng --
considerably more work than a separate project, but I'm still willing
to try.

What kind of merge do you have in mind?  You said you like the
stability of code which has changed only slightly since 1999, and of
course the great majority of users don't require any more than that.
So how do we merge in all the extra function that the minority wants?

--
Bryan Henderson                                   San Jose, California