Getting overview file is really slow

Hi

I am evaluating trn, actually trn4-test76, and I am facing a weird thing. Each
newsgroup is very long to enter. In fact, times is spent in "Getting overview
file".

I subscribed several groups and the first thing I did is to "catch up".
Pressing '=' revealed new messages (actually 9 for the group I am reading
currently). What can I do to solve this annoying problem ?

Regards