Re: Compiling trn

Hah, there are still people on this list, in the "I've been using rn for
close to 20 years and you'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands"
club.

I vaguely remember this error from the last time I compiled trn on a
RHEL box.  From Google, I see:

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/non-free/t/trn4/trn4_4.0-test76-10/changelog

Where you swap opt.h and util.h in a couple of files.

The Sourceforge page has this patch:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1736810&group_id=6030&atid=306030

which is what fixed my problem.