Request for patches

To save me digging back in the last ten years of archives ...

Is there anything like a canonical set of patches to test76 ?  I seem
to remember that someone got it working with character sets, is that
right ?  Anything that could bring it nearer to a 4.0 really, and adapt
this excellent and powerful newsreader to modern interoperability.

I'd also be interested in any other functionality people have added over
the years.  I like melding patches so I could have a go if necessary
(admittedly with my present workload it would have to be at the recent
relaxed pace of trn development :-))

Nick