Re: trn 4.0-test76 remove ~/.nntpauth

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003, Michael Wang wrote:

> Without .nntpauth, Pnews also fails.

Following up my previous mail, I've just found that .nntpauth is used by
the inews program called from Pnews. Trn apparently treats .nntpauth as a
temporary file and wipes it out after news posting.

Hope the workaround I suggested is still useful.

The nntplist functionality is partly implemented in trn: the command \l on
the newsgroups page lists the unsubscribed newsgroups that match the
command parameter.

HTH
--
Regards,						|       /^^^\