Re: Looking for a patch for article saving

From: David Combs <dkcombs@panix.com>

> First of all, it's nice, for a change, to get
> a *real* email from Lvirden, actually sent
> by larry himself, and not some spam-generator
> that's somehow broken into his computer and
> grabbed my email-addr from somewhere there.
> I've been getting maybe one per day.

My computer is a Unix system which has not been broken into.  Instead,
there's a couple of Windows systems out there which HAVE gotten infected
and the worms are working their way through the address book, sending out
email in other people's names.  I know - I get stuff 'from you' all hourly...

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 11:35:48AM -0400, Larry W. Virden wrote:
> You mean like "s foo.bax"?   (instead of foo.bar)

No, like `/stuff instead of ~/stuff - and remember, I said there were
large numbers of articles - sometimes several dozen or more...

--
Support Internet Radio <URL: http://saveinternetradio.org/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>