Re: TDE R14.1.2 released, new target started… [OT]

On Monday 06 May 2024 17:56:47 J Leslie Turriff via tde-users wrote:

> Like Facebook, once one has been suspended, there is no way to find
> support/contact information.
>
> Leslie

Like other disservices of this kind, it seems only to put the bad guys in
charge of everybody else. It just provides an opportunity to ban people for
no reason (or because somebody else has hijacked their account); or to ban
somebody merely because one doesn't like something they said, or because of
opinions that they have expressed elsewhere, or to ban them based on nothing
more than gossip and slander.

I have the deb packages for a couple different Mastodon clients, but until now
I haven't felt that I am missing anything important.

Bill