Re: TDE repositories - keyring, etc. - problems?

On Friday 26 January 2024 13:36:19 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp via tde-users wrote:
> Hi Bill!
>
> > What do the extra and deps provide you that main doesn't? I've never had
> > a problem find dependencies for anything, but I might like trying extras,
> > if there's something of interest there. I am a glutton for
> > experimentation, at least sometimes.
>
> "extras" is currently empty, "deps" has "pinentry-tqt" (and other stuff I
> don't need)
>
> Nik
>
> > Bill
> >
> > On Friday 26 January 2024 12:28:36 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp via tde-users wrote:
> > > Anno domini 2024 Fri, 26 Jan 09:37:34 -0800
> > >
> > >  William Morder via tde-users scripsit:
> > >
> > > What does your line for TDE look like? I have
> > >
> > > deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity-testing excalibur
> > > main deps extra
> > >
> > > .. it works perfectly fine.
> > >
> > > Nik

Okay, seems to be working again now. I have managed to download the trinity
keyring, but it seems to be the same as I already have, which appears not to
have been changed for quite a while (looking at version numbers from previous
downloads). Maybe others know more about this than I; thus I will go only
blindly assuming that we are still secure.

By the way, sorry for top posting in my replies just now. I got out of the
habit of TDE mailing list protocol, due to some more prolonged living out
there in the so-called real world and having to exchange emails with
non-geeks.

Scary place out there. It's relatively sane here.

Bill