TDE repositories - keyring, etc. - problems?

I seem to be having problems updating my sources.list, so I am wondering if
it's just me, or is everybody else having problems, too. I checked the TDE
page for repositories, but they're still the same as what I have.

Just to complicate matters even more for myself, we have been having big
problems with our internet here, due to flooding and damage. For the past two
weeks, it has been hard even to send and receive emails.

However, last night and this morning, things seem back almost to normal. Today
I am listening to online radio while downloading some television news
programs, doing other work online. But now my Trinity repositories seem
rather uncertain or unstable.

Here's the error message I get:
W: GPG error: http://tde-mirror.yosemite.net/trinity/deb/trinity-r14.1.x
daedalus Release: The following signatures were invalid: BADSIG
C93AF1698685AD8B Trinity Desktop Environment Archive Signing Key
E: The
repository 'http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-r14.1.x
daedalus Release' is not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.

So I tried downloading the new keyring deb package, but I get an error for
that, as well:
wget -c -t --show-progress --retry-connrefused --no-check-certificate
https://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-keyring.deb
--2024-01-26 09:27:35--
https://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-keyring.deb
Resolving mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org (mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org)...
37.205.10.16
Connecting to mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org (mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org)|
37.205.10.16|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location:
http://cassini.mirrorservice.org/sites/trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-keyring.deb
[following]
--2024-01-26 09:27:40--
http://cassini.mirrorservice.org/sites/trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-keyring.deb
Resolving cassini.mirrorservice.org (cassini.mirrorservice.org)...
212.219.56.182
Connecting to cassini.mirrorservice.org (cassini.mirrorservice.org)|
212.219.56.182|:80... Terminated

I am the one who terminated the connection, because it just hangs for ever
with nothing happening.

Help, anybody?

Bill