Re: Do we want to participate in social networks?

On Tuesday 10 October 2023 04.29:12 gene heskett via tde-users wrote:

> Facebook and ZuckerB
> are on my list of do no business with

Me too

> I am not registered there, so I cannot look at your link as its asking
> for a username and passwd.

You can look at the page (you just close that pop up asking for a username)
but AFAIK you can't do more than read the main page.

As to the page itself, I don't really care if there is one. Some people around
me believe a presence on Facebook is important - I read that youg people now
prefer Instagram...

I am on no social media, so my opinion about them has little value.

Thierry