Re: Do we want to participate in social networks?

On 12/9/22 6:26 AM, Dan Youngquist wrote:
> There's already a Facebook page for TDE.  It has very little activity, and
> hasn't had a post since 2019.  I don't know who owns it, but I've asked if
> he'd be willing to add admins or transfer the page so we could make it a
> little more active.
>
> https://www.facebook.com/trinitydesktop

The owner of this Facebook page recently replied to my message, and gave me
full admin access to the page.  I haven't done anything with it yet, as I
was traveling and am still getting reoriented after returning home.  My idea
is to orient it mostly toward publicity and promotion of TDE, and steer most
support issues toward this mailing list.  I'm open to suggestions if anyone
has any.  Absent a better idea, I may start by cross-posting the Mastodon
posts; Michael mentioned there may be a way to do that automatically, and
that would be great if it exists.

--
For PGP key, search on the PGP Global Directory.