Re: trinity's version of "identify"

On Tue, 9 May 2023 15:34:32 -0500
Michael via tde-users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I did a full install of TDE, e.g. 'aptitude install tde-trinity' which does
> not seem to install a "TDE identify," so I'm guessing it's something with
> what you're compiling?

If it's part of libkdcraw, then it isn't part of TDE proper.  It's a library dependency
of digikam, an additional application which isn't part of the desktop.

(But yeah, sounds like maybe something fishy with the build—if the machine in
question had its compiler updated recently, I'd check for changes in the default
options being passed, or something else flaky and subtle like that.)

E. Liddell