Wrong placed notifications after switching to an other monitor

I have a notebook but in most of the time (but not always) use an external monitor. One time I use only one monitor. After switching to external HDMI-1 monitor from LVDS-1 using "Resize and Rotate" the notifications of various panel applets (like TDENetworkManager) appears on desktop in wrong places, far from the right place (from the mouse), using the previous monitor size. The same problem is with Kate. This is very annoying... I did not try to logout since I do not want to loose my session work. Is there any solution?
TDE R14.0.9