Re: how to suppress icons in systray ?

On 2023/04/19 07:14 AM, Thierry de Coulon via tde-users wrote:
I hope these pictures explain what I mean: on the left side of the system tray
is a vertical bar that I can right-click and that gives me access to a menu
where I can select which icons I see in the tray.

Learnt something new today :-)

> Whenever I open some programs, an icon automatically pops up in the systray. I can kill these, of course

The question is whether you want to hide the icon or stop the applications.
Many systray applications can be quitted by right click -> Quit and then will ask you whether they should be started again at the next boot.
There are some exception, but their autostart behavior can be configured if needed.
What specific icons/applications are you looking at getting rid of?

Cheers
 Michele