Re: Keyring madness

William Morder via tde-users wrote:

> Now you have got my curiosity. I was aware that tdewallet managed
> passwords for Kmail (as well as Kshowmail), and that it protected those
> apps against unwanted changes; but I have yet to discover what other TDE
> apps it controls - or, maybe, what other apps that it can be used to
> control.
>
> Please tell us!

The wallet manager tdewallet is what it says to be it manages wallets ( you
can configure more than one AFAIK, but I use only one since the beginning).
So over the years this is what I have (see attached)

Basically as wallet manager is supposed to work it provides interface to
applications that need authentication and gives you the option to configure
how it handles the requests. The idea is that you do not have to type in
passwords for each request.