Missing GTK option in Trinity Control Center (Arch)

Hi.

I've been missing the GTK appearance options in the Trinity Control Center since R14.0.13, and I haven't a clue why. To be honest, I haven't really dug super deep into debugging, but nothing obvious seems to pop up. It's just missing, and kcontrol doesn't even complain about it.

Pacman shows I have the gtk engines installed:
    $ pacman -Q | grep tde-gtk
    tde-gtk-qt-engine 14.0.13-2
    tde-gtk3-tqt-engine 14.0.13-1

Building the packages myself didn't work and I have tried this on a fresh install to no avail. I know it should exist, as I have a raspberry pi running Arch ARM that has the option there clear as day (Thanks for the ARM builds by the way).

Perhaps a bad package? I'd appreciate any help.

--
Nick G. / Wirlaburla