Hi Bill!

Anno domini 2022 Sun, 27 Nov 08:52:52 -0800
 William Morder via tde-users scripsit:
> [...]
> May or may not be what you want, but did you look here?
> TCC > Regional & Accessibility > Keyboard Shortcuts
> Sorry, English-only settings. Don't know what this is in German.
>
> One has to make sure that application shortcuts do not overlap with global
> shortcuts, but it seems like this ought to work. Then same your own scheme of
> shortcuts, so that when unforeseen changes (reinstallation, etc.) cause the
> system to revert to defaults, then all that is necessary is to go into the
> menu and choose Nik's shortcut scheme instead of Current Scheme; or make your
> current scheme Nik's scheme. (Probably a good idea to backup current settings
> first.)

Hm ... no success. But I just found that openscad works as intended on my laptop - with my user direcory mirrored to that device. So what ever keeps openscad from responding to <enter> is not present on the second machine. In other words, it's something in the system settings, not in the user profile, that causes my problem. Any idea how to find it?

Nik