On Sunday 27 November 2022 07:31:32 Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> Anno domini 2022 Sun, 27 Nov 23:48:21 +0900
>
>  Michele Calgaro via tde-users scripsit:
> > On 2022/11/27 07:18 PM, Dr. Nikolaus Klepp wrote:
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > Does anybody know if there's a TDE way to replace <enter> with
> > > <shift>+<enter> for just one specific application windows? Reasomn is,
> > > that the last update broke OpenSCAD input: to vreate a new line it now
> > >
> > > Nik
> >
> > Hi Nik,
> > you can define a generic input action in the control panel, add condition
> > to be active only on the openSCAD window and send a Shift+Enter when
> > Enter is pressed.
> >
> > Cheers
> >    Michele
>
> Hi Michele,
>
> maybe I'm missing something, but I cannot get any input action to work with
> <enter>.
>
> Nik

I don't use any similar applications at the moment, but keyboard shortcuts
usually can be made to work for my own needs.

May or may not be what you want, but did you look here?
TCC > Regional & Accessibility > Keyboard Shortcuts
Sorry, English-only settings. Don't know what this is in German.

One has to make sure that application shortcuts do not overlap with global
shortcuts, but it seems like this ought to work. Then same your own scheme of
shortcuts, so that when unforeseen changes (reinstallation, etc.) cause the
system to revert to defaults, then all that is necessary is to go into the
menu and choose Nik's shortcut scheme instead of Current Scheme; or make your
current scheme Nik's scheme. (Probably a good idea to backup current settings
first.)

Bill