Re: how to force resize of kcalc-trinity?

... correcting a typo in the text which renders my words nonsensical:
*was* ought to be *want* in my second paragraph.

On Tuesday 22 November 2022 15:51:44 deloptes wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > Heresy and rubbish!  The higher the resolution, the better (to a
> > point, anyway).
>
> Really, I thought it is maths :) cause how many dots in which density I can
> display on 15" ... of course it is much smaller then the same displayed on
> 27". To read the same text on the 15" I must put glasses or lower
> resolution. On the 13" I really need glasses :)
> In math is truth :)

I will consider what Jim wrote, as my own problem is similar. I haven't stated
it explicitly before, because I assumed others (being sensible) would do as I
do.

The reason I want a kind of one-size-fits-all solution is that I like to copy
my working system and transfer it to other machines. I do very little in the
way of changing my settings when I move from laptop > desktop > laptop > the
next miracle device. About the only obvious difference is that I have to hit
Ctrl-+ two or three times when I view webpages; otherwise, my system is
pretty much identical on my laptop as it was only seven or eight earlier
machines, each of them quite different in specs.

As for the maths side of things, I believe that has something to do with
numbers, right? And these are Arabic numbers, and I don't want to accept
anything from those Arabs. ;-) I like to do all my calculations the
old-fashioned way, with Roman numerals.

Bill