Re: how to force resize of kcalc-trinity?

On Monday 21 November 2022 13:15:36 Felix Miata wrote:
> William Morder via tde-users composed on 2022-11-21 06:55 (UTC-0500):
> > Okay, so here's my problem. I want a basic calculator, at least the 4
> > functions, although I don't mind having other goodies, but I really just
> > need a basic calculator for doing simple tasks like figuring out whether
> > I have any money left in my account.
>
> My spreadsheet program, always open while booted, is my calculator. In it
> there is no need to clear any prior operation before beginning others.
> Mistakes are evident and easily correctable. I have one multipage
> spreadsheet used as check register that makes reconciliations simple for
> each account, and tracking where the money went.

I have always hated using spreadsheets. I had to use them to keep track of
newspaper circulation when I was the distribution manager. Once I got out of
that job, I haven't needed to use them.

But anyway, it wouldn't suit my needs. I just want a basic calculator, only
BIGGER, in size, in fonts, in other words, visible for my old eyes.

Bill