Re: Reliably play a sound without disrupting the screen? [offtopic]

Thierry de Coulon wrote:

> I've got the PinePhone Pro and it's still far from being really usable -
> although when I have time I'll try to install the newest systems and see
> how far it has improved.

I read many months ago about the Pine Phone and was not convinced in anyway
that it is useful either. Let me know what is your experience and share
some use cases. For example can you sync data, how the usual features work,
calendar, alarms, sms, e-mail clients etc.

How does it behave in a car - can you connect and use the phone (HFP)?

can you encrypt the filesystem?

which ECO systems are available?

Can you use clients such as Signal, WhatsApp, Firefox?

thank you