Re: deps-r14 error when installing on MX-Linux

On Wednesday 16 November 2022 01:38:20 am Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> I've had to
> create a "Linux on a stick" solution for myself and colleagues who had to
> cope with a "we'll use MS Office" move at work.
>
> This meant booting a Linux from a USB stick

You're probably best served to create your own MX/TDE ISO (e.g. not installing
Xfce) and if your users need it add the MX tool "MX Package Installer."

You'd need to hit their formus for exact details, but you can start by looking
at "MX Remaster Control Center" (under MX Tools), which "allows you to rework
an ISO while running Live."

Another (supposed) option is to install into an Oracle VM, configue exactly
how you want the Live USB to end up and create a master Live USB from it.

Based on your users' skill level MX is probably one of the best choices.

Best,
Michael

PS:  If your users are going to need to mount their phones on their computers
also add Thunar.