Re: how to use Kmail with the new Google monster?

Thierry de Coulon wrote on 5/25/22 09:12:

I forward my gmail mails to my regular account (which is on my web hosting).

I believe that, if you do that, any e-mails that gmail believes to be spam do not get forwarded, but are merely placed in the gmail spam folder on the gmail server. I welcome correction if I am wrong.

(And the corollary is that this is important because, at least in my gmail account, some 10% of the e-mail that gmail sends to the spam folder is in fact legitimate e-mail that I want to see.)

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans