how to use Kmail with the new Google monster?

Gmail is changing, yet again, so that we cannot use third-party apps. In the
past, I have had problems using Kmail with Google stuff, but I changed my
account settings to accept "less secure" apps, third-party apps, whatever,
and then it was okay again.

I finally got round to my Gmail account. I don't really use it much, as I hate
Google, but it has been useful to have a Gmail account for some things. I
wanted to go into my account and make whatever changes were necessary to make
it work, but now I find that I cannot even load Gmail's login pages, account
management pages, etc. I can only load help pages and the like. This is true
(so far) for every browser I have tried. I have tried enabling all cookies,
turning off private browsing, etc.; but my attempts to connect are treated as
though I am behind a proxy even when I'm not, or that I am a bot, or
something like that.

I only use Gmail for "business", by which I mean stuff like shopping, for
places like Best Buy and Tiger Direct; since I know that I will get tracked
to death there anyway. I have been trying to track down all my important
business that uses Gmail, to change them to my Zoho email account, until I
can figure out some better, more permanent solution; but I can't even
remember all that stuff for which I once put down Gmail as my email address,
and haven't thought about it again in a few years.

Is there any way to configure Kmail to work with Gmail (i.e., using 2FA or
OAuth2, etc.) without having to get into Gmail itself? because, you see, I
can't even login on a Gmail page, much less get into my account. And yet,
until at least the end of this month, I can still receive Gmail.

I imagine some others out there in the TDE universe must also have to confront
this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill