Re: How do you submit a bug?

On 2022/05/04 03:23 AM, Michael wrote:
I wanted to file (and hopefully fix) the bug with Konqueror’s docs I just
mentioned.

Went to https://www.trinitydesktop.org/ , clicked ‘Bugs.’  Was redirected to
mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org , created an account.  Signed in.  Loads a page
that looks like some settings page, click ‘Issues’ does nothing, can’t see
any TDE issues.  Clicked the ‘Home’ icon (which is a green tea cup? Kinda
wtf?)  Shows a page with ‘Repositories 0’ so...

Hi Michael,
once logged in, you should see a list of the available repositories under the "Explore" page (see link at the top of the page). Not sure why you got zero repositories, doesn't sound right.
I can see your user, so you should be good to go.

To create an issue, Mike already gave some extra info in another email.

You can also read instructions here, which go through the process step by step:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/TDE_Gitea_Workspace#To_report_bugs_and_suggest_enhancements
Try to select the correct repository if possible. If unsure, use TDE/tde.

The easiest way though, is to click on the Help --> Report bug menu entry on a TDE application, then click the "Launch Bug Report Wizard" button and this will bring you to the correct module (after login) and will already start a new Issue for you to fill in.

Cheers
 Michele

Dazed and Confused,

Great song!