Re: How do you submit a bug?

On Tue May 3 2022 11:23:30 Michael wrote:
> I wanted to file (and hopefully fix) the bug with Konqueror’s docs I just
> mentioned.

<snip>

> Are there instructions somewhere?  Would somebody please, kindly, create a
> link to them from whatever that Dashboard thing is that you first sign
> into? Stupid user I am not, but this is a bit much...

I've run into this too.  Wish I had an idea how to improve it.  I use
Debian so I:

dpkg -S konqueror - to determine that it's in package konqueror-trinity

dpkg -s konqueror-trinity - to determine that it's in source tdebase-trinity.

Then I go to https://www.trinitydesktop.org/ and click on Bugs and then
Explore at the top and then search for tdebase.  (Don't try searching in
the first screen.)

Click on TDE/tdebase in the search results and then on Issues and now
you can create a New Issue.

--Mike