Re: OFF-TOPIC and CONTROVERSIAL Support for ukrainian ?

I readed below.
You must compare what is comparable.
So, sorry, too many errors...your description is not factual.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/congress-members-call-out-ukraine-government-for-glorifying-nazis/

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/hundreds-of-ukrainians-march-in-honor-of-nazi-collaborator.6647732/

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ukraine-jewish-president-zelensky-made-peace-neo-nazi-paramilitaries/279862/

https://thenewsglory.com/in-donetsk-two-residential-buildings-were-damaged-during-shelling-by-the-armed-forces-of-ukraine/