Re: the mouse on the extreme right and left : solved

On Tuesday 08 February 2022 20:36:19 Thierry de Coulon wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 February 2022 19.09:29 ajh-valmer wrote:
> > when I approach the mouse arrow on the extreme right and left
> > in a open window (konqueror, konsole...),
> > the window disappears for another window opened,
> > it's unpleasant in the long run.
> > Maybe, the border of the window has a space
> > with the screen, how to put it at zero ?
> > The automatic settings of the screen doesn't solve
> > the problem.

> What's the focus setting (in Windows behaviour). Default is, as far as I
> know, "click to focus", so only a click should change window selection.
>
> Even with "focus folow mouse" here another window get selected,
> but the old one does not disappear and the new one is not raised either
> (Debian Buster here).

Hello Thierry,

Where to find "focus setting" ?  (i'm on Bullseye).

I founded, Menu Trinity => Desktop => Windows behaviour,
After, it's complex, too much choice, I disabled an option,
and the windows don't disappear any more with the mouse arrow.

Why to make easy, if we can make difficult :-)

André