Re: the mouse on the extreme right and left

On Tuesday 08 February 2022 19.09:29 ajh-valmer wrote:
> Hello,
> when I approach the mouse arrow on the extreme right and left
> in a open window (konqueror, konsole...),
> the window disappears for another window opened,
> it's unpleasant in the long run.
> Maybe, the border of the window has a space
> with the screen, how to put it at zero ?
> The automatic settings of the screen doesn't solve
> the problem.

What's the focus setting (in Windows behaviour). Default is, as far as I
know, "click to focus", so only a click should change window selection.

Even with "focus folow mouse" here another window get selected, but the old
one does not disappear and th new one is not raised either (Debian Buster
here).

Thierry