Re: the mouse on the extreme right and left

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022, Thierry de Coulon wrote:

>On Tuesday 08 February 2022 19.09:29 ajh-valmer wrote:
>> Hello,
>> when I approach the mouse arrow on the extreme right and left
>> in a open window (konqueror, konsole...),
>> the window disappears for another window opened,
>> it's unpleasant in the long run.
>> Maybe, the border of the window has a space
>> with the screen, how to put it at zero ?
>> The automatic settings of the screen doesn't solve
>> the problem.
>
>What's the focus setting (in Windows behaviour). Default is, as far as
>I know, "click to focus", so only a click should change window
>selection.
>
>Even with "focus folow mouse" here another window get selected, but the
>old one does not disappear and th new one is not raised either (Debian
>Buster here).

Really?  Disappear??  Or does the window roll up into the title bar?

If you double click on a title bar, the window rolls up and only the
title bar remains -- until you mouse over it again.  Then you have the
window at your pleasure until you mouse outside the window -- at which
time it rolls up into the title bar again.  You revert the condition
by double clicking on the title bar again.

HTH,
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones     | Marvin     | W3DHJ  | linux
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |  FreeBSD __