Re: I'M BAAAACK!

Well, I am back on Debian 11.2 only because I figured out how to do a
minimal install. I tried downloading the "
Everything-Fedora-netinstall-amd64.iso and I ran the checker to make
sure that the iso wasn't corrupted and it just went right on and loaded
the installer, but when it got to the first screen to pick your
installation language, it just froze.. You couldn't click on anything.
So I downloaded Debian 11.2 and when you get to the screen that says
pick what DE you want, I unchecked everything but standard tools, went
through with the installation and rebooted and then manually edited
/etc/apt/sources.list and added TDE's repo's.

So far everything is working fine. :)

I decided not to install the Kontact flatpak and I am sticking with
Claws-Mail since to me, KMAIL in TDE looks ancient. The only thing I
liked about TDE's version of KMAIL was the " favorites area" at the top
of the screen where I could add folders that I use all the time instead
of having to go through the folder tree.

I that see most of ya'll on this mail group but maybe Felix and one
other use KMAIL.

Chris