I'M BAAAACK!

I am back, and I am wanting to give TDE another shot.

But this time, I am coming to you from Fedora 35!

I see there's a way to install TDE in Fedora 35

So what I will prob do is a Fedora XFCE spin install

And then do...

Install the minimalistic Trinity Desktop Environment:

dnf install trinity-tdebase

And then all of the programs that I use on a daily basis, install as
flatpaks to where I can use some newer, up to date apps.

And of course make THUNAR my file manager... Konq is just bleh....

Does all of this sound ok? Or is there anything that you would tweak?

Thanks,
Chris