Re: POP!OS and bug reporting

Hi Philip,

You used an obsolete list address so I'm having to pull together some clues
to try to get back to you.  That is why I'm replying to some guessed addresses
in addition to the current list.

Please consider subscribing to the current list with a mail to:
  users-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please consider unsubscribing from the obsolete list with a mail to:

I know nothing of POP!OS so I cannot help you there but hopefully others can.

As for logging into the bug reporting system, please make sure you are
starting from the current TDE web site:
  https://trinitydesktop.org/

You may need to create a new Gitea account if you have not yet created one.

--Mike