Re: I'M BAAAACK!

On Wednesday 02 February 2022 07:43:57 pm J Leslie Turriff wrote:
> On 2022-02-02 08:36:56 Hunter Ellett via tde-users wrote:
> > On February 2, 2022 7:11:24 AM CST, "c. marlow" <TDE@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >Like compressing folders for instance.. I didn't find any possible way
> > >to do that using Konqueror.
> >
> > Chris, others have answered but you must have Trinity's Ark installed.
> > Then you can right click to compress.
>
> 	Interestingly, I have the complete TDE suite installed (including Ark),
> but Compress does not appear on the context popup in Konqueror.  (See
> attached screenshots.)
>
> Leslie
> --
Make sure you have the plugins installed.
I don't know what they would be called in your distro.

Kate

Ex:
trinity-konqueror
trinity-konq-plugins*
trinity-ark
trinity-libkonq

*plugins for Konqueror, the Trinity file/web/doc browser
This package contains a variety of useful plugins for Konqueror, the
file manager, web browser and document viewer for TDE.  Many of these
plugins will appear in Konqueror's Tools menu.

Highlights for web browsing include web page translation, web page archiving,
auto-refreshing, HTML and CSS structural analysis, a search toolbar, a
sidebar news ticker, fast access to common options, bookmarklets, a crash
monitor, a microformat availability indicator, a del.icio.us bookmarks
sidebar, and integration with the aKregator RSS feed reader.

Highlights for directory browsing include directory filters, image gallery
creation, archive compression and extraction, quick copy/move, a sidebar
media player, a file information metabar/sidebar, a media folder helper, a
graphical disk usage viewer and image conversions and transformations.