Re: A question about the different versions.

On Wednesday 19 January 2022 08:23:40 am c. marlow wrote:
> About using SHELL... I guess I would have to of download the full debian
> ISO to get the options of XFCE minimal? I used the Deb Mini ISO which
> had to download LXQT off of the internet and then install it.

Hi Chris,

One of the easier ways to install mothing but TDE is to:

- Create a set of scripts and stick them on a USB
- Install [Base/Minimal/{whatever the dist calls it that installs the least}]
- Boot (which should leave you in a root shell)
- Mount the USB and run the scripts

Somewhere on the list, 3-7 years ago?, you should be able to find the ones I
made [for CentOS?] as a guide.

Best,
Michael

PS:  TDE KMail looks about like your pic of Claws.