Re: complete TDE pkgs appropriate for my system?

On Saturday 08 January 2022 04:02:39 phiebie@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> > I like to have a folder with saved packages, for those times when
> > internet is down, or when I do not have a connection.
>
> /var/cache/apt/archives
> Contains all "regularly-installed" packages, you have to weed out
> whatever you don't want to keep for eternity.
>
> Rgds.

Yes, I already know that, thanks. I have made a quick command pseudo-script to
move stuff to the appropriate folders after installation.

The problem for me here is, rather, how to get the whole shebang, all the
trinity packages that I *could* run on my system. When I try to download and
install by using terms like meta-trinity, or *-trinity, *-tde, *-tqt, I
generally get either no results, or I am told that the list is too long, or
that there are all kinds conflicts (because of course nobody really needs
everything).

I just want to get whatever is compatible for my current setup, then save
those packages from the /var/cache/apt/archives.

Bill