Re: Problems DCOP_SERVER after migration buster to Bullseye

On Thursday 23 December 2021 03:28:47 Michele Calgaro and Slavek wrote:
> Hi André,
> This is also weird. It should be "/etc/trinity/tdm/tdmrc" not, tdmdistrc.
> There is definitely something not quite right in your system setup.
> It may be worth doing a clean reinstall as we mentioned some days ago.
> Michele

> Hi André, Michele, all,
> the absence of tdmdistc is "okay". This is an optional file that can
> override default values in tdmrc specifically for distribution.
> It is first needed to solve why tdm blocks the boot process on your system.
> This is not normal to block it and require a root password for an
> emergency console. You can find out some other information about the tdm
> process? Are there any information in syslog? Are there any information in
> the XOrg log file?

Hello Michele and Slavek,

I made a complete new reinstallation of Bullseye 64 bits,
excepted of course my home/. The problem seemed resolved.

But when I declared my home/ in fstab (sda3 ext4 partition),
immediately exactly the same problem DCOP came back.
Also, always this folder "/run/user/1000/" with these rights and impossible to delete it :
So, a virus,  a bad file in my /home ?

Cheers, Happy Christmas !

André