Re: Problems DCOP_SERVER after migration buster to Bullseye

On Thursday 23 of December 2021 03:28:47 Michele Calgaro via tde-users
wrote:
> On 2021/12/23 01:51 AM, ajh-valmer wrote:
> > "info: Cannot open master configuration file
> > /etc/trinity/tdm/tdmdistrc".
>
> Hi André,
> This is also weird. It should be "/etc/trinity/tdm/tdmrc" not,
> tdmdistrc. There is definitely something not quite right in your system
> setup. It may be worth doing a clean reinstall as we mentioned some days
> ago. Cheers
>    Michele

Hi André, Michele, all,

the absence of tdmdistc is "okay". This is an optional file that can
override default values in tdmrc specifically for distribution.

It is first needed to solve why tdm blocks the boot process on your system.
This is not normal to block it and require a root password for an
emergency console. You can find out some other information about the tdm
process? Are there any information in syslog? Are there any information in
the XOrg log file?

Cheers
--
Slávek