Re: TDE, error messages

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdebase/src/branch/master/tdm/tdm.service.debian.cmake
> > The problem is the file with these rights and user :
> > /run/user/1000/ICEautorithy  rw  root root
> > I correct by :
> > /run/user/1000/ICEautorithy  rw-rw-r  andre  andre
> > or I delete the file.
> The file should be own by your own user. If it is owned by root and this is
> repeatable, probably something else is wrong. It could be the fact you
> login as root and start things as root after killing tdm, difficult
> to say for sure.
> Try to go step by step:
> 1) get the right tdm.service file, so tdm is started in the right sequence
> 2) remove /run/user/1000/* files
> 3) *reboot*! Don't just start things from root
> 4) see what happens and let us know.
> dcopserver not working is probably just a consequence of the above problems.

Hello Michele,

You are the alone member who answers me, many thanks.

The problem comes back again when I open a terminal konsole
in mode root with icon tde-desktop : "run as different user" : root

# dpkg-reconfigure tdm-trinity
"Failed to start tdm.service: Unit tdm.service has a bad unit file setting.
See system logs and 'systemctl status tdm.service' for details".
/etc/systemd/system/tdm.service:10: Neither a valid executable name nor an
abso...
tdm.service: Unit configuration has fatal error, unit will not be started.
tdm.service - Trinity Display Manager
Loaded: bad-setting (Reason: Unit tdm.service has a bad unit file setting.)
Active: inactive (dead)

I changed tdm.service file with the text of link above : idem.
In /run/user/1000/ I see :
d????????? ? ?       ?         ?     ? doc
Impossible to delete these 2 folders.
# cd doc or gvfs
"bash: cd: doc: permission not granted#
"bash: cd: gvfs: permission not granted#

I tried everything, I will give up tommorow to reinstall completely a new
system Bullseye and tde-desktop, I cannot pass too much time.
I think that the migration Buster to Bullseye went badly.
Thanks again for your kind help. Cheers

André