Re: Debian & TDE-Trinity

said Curt Howland:

| Here it is after the update.
|
| Not an awful change, but annoying, and the only "problem" with
| upgrading to Bullseye.

LibreOffice may be going all flaky on its own. Just this week, while
running Ubuntu 20.04LTS as I have for most of this year, LibreOffice
Writer stopped hyphenating the words it splits at the ends of lines. I'd
made no style changes, nor had I changed or upgraded either the OS or
LibreOffice itself. Sufficiently annoying that I've moved to AbiWord for
the time being and may go back to TextMaker.
--
dep

Pictures: http://www.ipernity.com/doc/depscribe/album
Column: https://ofb.biz/author/dep/