Re: Debian & TDE-Trinity

Soon after Bullseye was launched, I changed over.

I changed all the names to "bullseye" in /etc/apt/sources.list

Then "apt-get update ; apt-get upgrade" and let that run to completion.

Then "apt-get dist-upgrade" and let that run.

Reboot.

I then ran dselect and cleaned out the obsolete kernel versions, as
well as letting dselect fix any dependencies it round. I like dselect
for that.

Eveyrthing works. I also confirmed the correct TDE-Trinity
sources.list entry with the latest entries on TDE once those were
updated for Bullseye, and did a clean virtual machine install of
Bullseye to make absolutely certain I had the correct security and
"volitile" syntax in sources.list.

I'm paranoid that way having run Sid for many years.

The one and only error which I have found is in LibreOffice. My
highlight color in TDE is red, rather than blue. I prefer a soft red.

LibreOffice in the updated install highlights in the default blue. In
fact, it ignores the color settings entirely and gives me cold white
and blue rather than warm red and taupe.

That is the only error from the upgrade. It's annoying, but of no
functional impact.

Curt-