Re: Centralised EU censorship blocks mails !?

Am Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2021 schrieb Dr. Nikolaus Klepp:
> Maybe some have alredy noticed: the new EU censorship regime is
> randomly blocking mails to mailinglist like TDE. I just had a talk
> with my mail provider and it's not encouraging. e.g:

How do you know its censorship and why it would be done randomly? I'd
like to know more and would appreciate a link to the source of that
information. Thank you.

> My last reply to the list with the link from hunters mail (I cannot
> place the link in here, 'cause it blocks this mail) was blocked from
> sending by the providers SMTP server as spam. GMX deleted the mail
> without any error message. For now the filters work on the message
> body, not the mail headers.

Indeed, in the last few weeks I've noticed some of my mails to tde-users
vanishing. After a couple of days I got GMX's error message (my domain
is still registered with GMX) that the message couldn't be delivered or
some such. Therefore I got the impression that the filter/whatever is
on the other side at the receiving end.

Anyway, I have registered with a local, commercial provider for little
money (jpberlin.de) and hopefully they'll handle these things more
user-friendly.

Cheers,
Stefan