Re: Big icons in the Kicker taskbar

On 2021/08/10 3:17:40 PM, Leskala via tde-users wrote:
I was not referring to the TDE Menu button icon size or icon sizes within that
menu. I meant the window buttons on the taskbar that fills the center portion
of the Kicker panel. They are not affected by the choice of start menu and
are an independent applet I believe.

Best regards, Leskala

Oh, I guess I misunderstood. So you mean the width of the taskbar buttons showing the various windows?
In such case there isn't a direct width settings AFAICT. You can choose to display only icons, only text or icons+text, which in turns will affect the button width, but there isn't a way to specify a min or max width for the buttons.
Is that what you were looking for?

Cheers
  Michele