Re: Big icons in the Kicker taskbar

On 2021/08/10 6:51:28 AM, Leskala via tde-users wrote:
Hello everyone :)

After seeing Q4OS with its big icons in Kicker's taskbar I've been searching
far and wide but haven't been able to figure out how to achieve this using
plain TDE on Debian. I managed to make the buttons themselves bigger by
adjusting '~/.trinity/share/config/ktaskbarrc' with:

[General]
MinimumButtonHeight=38

However, icons on the taskbar buttons stay small (16 px). Can somebody
enlighten me which setting Q4OS is using here to enlarge the icons on the
taskbar buttons? Or are they using a patched version of Kicker that is not
available on Debian?

Not sure what menu Q4OS is using,m but in TDE there are the "standard" menu and the "kickoff" menu. In addition to that you can install TastyMenu or Kbfx, which provides other alternative menus too.
Before you dwelve into icon size, you should first figure out which menu Q4OS is using.

Cheers
  Michele